Warehouse & Inventory Management
All Services provided by BTL are subject to our Terms and Conditions which can be downloaded from the Forms and Tools Tab under Forms
Bell Total Logistics operate warehouse and Logistics operations in Adelaide, Brisbane Sydney and Melbourne. We are able to provide a ‘one-stop-shop’ service for all your Logistics, Materials Handling and Storage needs, either through our own resources or via our extensive network of associated professional specialists and equipment providers. We will manage all activities in these areas.
The basis of our Warehouse and Distribution operations is a online Inventory management system- an e-product which ensures the accuracy of inventory held in all of our warehouses.
This software allows Bell Total Logistics to liaise closely with all stakeholders, building real integration and benefits to other business activities.
Our inventory management program is part of our International freight forwarding and customs brokerage software. Its main function is to control inventory through the receipt, storage, picking and dispatch stages. To be useful in the current climate of sophisticated supply chain management it also includes features such as sales order processing, purchase order processing and return material authorisations (RMA) processing as well as the standard inventory functions of serial/batch number control, warehouse location control, FIFO, putaway/picking lists and bonded stock control including customised certified auditing and reporting. Capability exists to receive details of new sales/purchase orders electronically through tailored interface formats.
Key features of Inventory System
- Customer has 24×7 access to current inventory/order status from anywhere.
- Automatically updated from internal systems (shows last date/time updated)
- Password controlled access for security.
- Multi-site aware. Details can be shown separately or combined for an overview.
- Enquire by stock code, serial nr, sales order ref., purchase order ref. or RMA ref.
- Print stock holding, reorder level or stock detail reports for one or all warehouses.
- Print sales/purchase order activity and pending reports.
- Customer can input sales orders directly into System.
- Restricted end user access available to track just their own sales orders or RMAs.